Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Some increase

I thought that I'd be on the computer posting more thoughts - you know "a headache with pictures" (Phillip J Fry, "A Taste of Freedom", Season 3, Futurama) - but it's more like stress relief. I find myself playing lots of games online now that the reliability is back, rather than typing up blog posts. Not so good.

Been a tough slog at work recently though - deadlines approaching and all that. I mean it's always there but it's looming more impressively with each passing day. Like that Far Side where two cave men are standing outside of a cave with a glacier an arm-length away and says "Thag, wall of ice closer today?" The last iteration was one where the feature our team worked on was probably larger than originally sized, so there was much scrambling to finish. These kinds of iterations will probably become more frequent as the ice-wall encroaches, but hopefully we can alter our plans so we proceed more evenly.

Well, there goes another yawn - I suppose that means I should be in bed rather than forcing onwards. Mayhap soon there shall be posts with a more hasty cadence.

No comments: