Saturday, February 10, 2007

One tenth

I realized today that I hit 60 posts on the same day the Kimota94 hit 600. Not like anyone who reads this stuff cares about numbers or anything... It's probably the most exciting thing that happened today. I am getting disappointed in myself for not writing some fiction of my own. Reading my previous posts, you may notice that it is easy for me to follow a topic - you know, let someone come up with an idea and let that trigger my own output. Coming up with a theme, a concept or what-have-you for some fiction has been a little more difficult.

I always delighted in creating something unexpected from a supplied topic when I was assigned writing. Like some of my own posts, I've never had any problems proceeding from the merest starting point. I guess I'm hoping to put a little more meaning into what I write now, so I'm worrying more about exactly how to start. Shouldn't really - the best stuff evolves and I should go with that. Not like there is some kind of output limit on a blog, so taking time to get somewhere wouldn't hurt.

No comments: