Saturday, February 3, 2007

Still here...

Yah, I haven't been keeping up with my posting pace (posting paste? Toothing taste?). And after I bragged about how awesome it was to read that I had a favourable metric on Tammy's blog. But the last couple of weeks have not been the best regarding to "time to write in das blog". So I'm gonna write a little today...

I'm using up all my time commenting on other people's blog entries. Haven't even caught up with Kimota94's... I'm gonna have to leave his alone or else there'll be no sleep for me tonight.

Today has been the first day that I've come close to having some time to add to the interweeb. Had one of those cold/flu things going around - now with actual fever! - which meant a bunch of early nights. Couldn't skip hockey of course, so something else had to go. Plus the ol' computational engine is suffering a bit. I'm suspecting now that I have to re-attach my heat sink as there seems to be some weird spikes in that temperature. Thought I'd be able to do that today, but no dice. Got some good household-type-stuff done (like cleaning), so computer time means "web-smurfing" instead of "general repairs".

Soon... I'll slap up some more stuff. My informal list of things to talk about keeps growing. Gonna have to use some vacation time to knock that down if things keep going this way!

No comments: