Monday, December 25, 2006

5 Things

Okay Mr. Peter J - I'll have to follow on with the 5 things bit. But only because you referenced my brand new blog :)

One of the reasons I haven't bothered to setup a blog yet is because I can't keep my keyboard shut. So coming up with 5 things that people don't know about me that I haven't already mentioned will be tricky...

  1. First computer in my (parent's) house was a 286 - a PS/2 model 50 to be exact. I got AH-64A Apache as my first game. The computer still runs, with 1 MB of ram and 10 MB hard drive.
  2. I got a 2 on the Descartes, which may be interesting to people because I wanted to go to U(W) when I wrote it...
  3. I have fired a musket.
  4. Re-wrote the cs_supervisor task as a co-op at Cableshare - but hey, who didn't ;)
  5. My OS in the Real-time class had the fastest context switch.
As far as number of posts.... Well I've only been at this a short while, but I'm game.

No comments: