Sunday, December 31, 2006

Superhero quiz

Slavish, I know, but I had to take the "Which Superhero are you quiz" that Kimota94 linked to. Here are my results:

You are Spider-Man




















Spider-Man
75%
Superman
65%
Hulk
60%
Robin
60%
Green Lantern
55%
The Flash
55%
Iron Man
50%
Supergirl
50%
Wonder Woman
25%
Catwoman
25%
Batman
25%
You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.



Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


Unlike Kimota94, I'm willing to see what kind of villain I would be:

You are Apocalypse


































Apocalypse
64%
Mr. Freeze
57%
Dr. Doom
56%
Magneto
55%
Juggernaut
45%
Dark Phoenix
44%
Venom
43%
The Joker
39%
Lex Luthor
36%
Kingpin
32%
Poison Ivy
32%
Riddler
29%
Green Goblin
17%
Catwoman
12%
Mystique
5%
Two-Face
5%
You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.


Click here to take the Super Villain Personality Test


Guess it would depend on the day then... Interesting that I aligned with Marvel characters as it was Marvel that I read almost exclusively when I was younger.

No comments: