Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Well then...

I guess my grandiose dream of outstripping Kimota94 in posts is simply that. I haven't gotten into the habit of writing up all my ideas and transforming them into online gold! but I'm still new at this. I figure I should spend some time each day writing and this is an excellent way to do it. Get to do some reading, do some writing, exercise parts of my brain that go largely unused for long periods (the grey squishy parts).

Made it in to work today - remind me to book the holidays off next year. It was very nice - quiet, contemplative, no one around to ask questions of... I did manage to get work done as the right person happened to be in and available. With the onset of agile practices, maybe we should specify that this period next year be a time for catching up on things that do not require others. Guess I should expand on that in my "work blog".

Made the mistake of reading Kimota94's blog first again. He was soliciting story ideas and that tapped all the good ideas I had for the evening. Also I'm wondering how that guy from London is going to do with that far-blue-line-shoot-for-a-million thing on TSN. Says he has 24 seconds to put as many as possible into the net - sounds pretty fair. The hard part will be the fans of course. Gotta see how far into the game they are...

Anyway, brain power low, creativity fading... fading... ... fading... ... ... gone. Guess it will wait until tomorrow.

No comments: