Friday, July 6, 2007

Progress of a sort

Here it is, another post and another large gap. I guess it is hard to write a blog with the computer off and passed out in bed. Then again, sleep is good. Probably should be asleep right now, but I did want to make more of this habitual posting idea. Can't come up with good stuff if you don't write at all. Practice makes perfect and ya gotta play to win. Can't score if you don't shoot. Etcetera.

Pretty nice evening - the kids were away and so we got some take-out: Ben Thahn. Good food. Even better "Vietnamese Avocado Espresso Smoothie". Just ask for number 26 and don't worry about why there is blended avocado in your drink. It just works. It also means that I probably ate a little too much and so I'm loath to attempt sleep until digestion has progressed a little. And then I'll write a blog entry to remind myself that they have very filling food and not to gorge.

Anyway, I just need to remember that a little every day is a good thing. Habits take awhile to form and this one is most stubbornly resistant. On one hand creativity is not something you can force, but if you don't do, it won't happen at all. As I was commenting above. And I will move ahead - because that's what we all do. Just keep swimming...

No comments: