Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another work day

Busy day today - workin' away at stuff that wasn't scheduled, but necessary.  Gotta get that stuff done so that the new work can be done.  Made it to the gym.  Again.  Twice this week - that's pretty good for me, at least lately.  Hopefully I can keep it up 'cause I really needed it.  Before I went on Tuesday I had a weird ache in my elbow and an arm workout cleared that up.  Guess I needed some good arm stretching to work things out.  Got hockey tomorrow so we'll see how things hold up.  Maybe I won't be quite so winded, but I suppose that also means I need to get the heck to bed.

My eldest son seems to be enjoying Rock Band quite a bit.  He appears to be getting better at the guitar at a rapid pace.  Not surprising really, given his age.  After a week of regular play he is vastly improved.  He tried moving up a difficulty level and had some moderate success, so hopefully he will try some more.  He probably doesn't see that if he spends three or four days working at the harder level he'll achieve the same success he has now at the easy level.  That remains to be seen.  Anyhoo, I must go and sleep now so I will be ready for hockey tomorrow.

No comments: