Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here we are yet again

Tuesday night, before the game.  We've got two goalies, although one is a fill-in.  Borrowing equipment so that we have two live bodies.  I'll have to ask someone at work if we can borrow his equipment somehow.  I know there are at least 2 people that are willing to play net as needed, although only one has actually done it before.  I'm hopeful that at least 4 more people show up tomorrow so that we can have 4v4 or 5v5.  3v3 is kinda, well, tiring.  But that is for tomorrow.

Today is Lemon Jell-o Appreciation Day, although I sadly did not appreciate it enough as I did not make any.  Still, I thought about lemon Jell-o and appreciated it.  Greatly.

Got a chance to play some more Rock Band this evening and I'm pretty happy with the new pedal.  I think that I was doing pretty good - with more regular practice I seem to be improving pretty well.  I'd like to see if I can beat the drums on hard, but some of the tour sessions require more time than I can string together (normally).  Seven song sets are all well and good, but it's like watching the extended Lord of the Rings - I like watching them all together, but when do I have the time for it?  Maybe I'll get lucky and meet up with someone on the weekend for some good ole Rock Band action.  That's pretty far away though.

No comments: