Friday, April 3, 2009

Here we are again...

Friday.  Again.  At least Dollhouse was on and I caught it.  I liked the structure and I liked the ideas presented - nice to work through some thorny social issues with some good sci-fi structure.  Not that Joss Whedon is presenting novel ideas - erasing memory to avoid painful ones, dealing with psychological issues, etc etc.  It's just that Dollhouse is a good way of presenting the ideas.

Yesterday it was really nice outside.  Today, not so much.  Rained steadily all morning through to I went out for my lunch.  Wasn't raining as much when I was headed home, but it was windy!  I haven't seen persistent wind like this in a very long time.  I hope my basketball net survives...  So we spent the evening indoors.  Not that you'd notice either way, just if the weather is nice we try and force the kids out of doors for a while.

Hockey was pretty good, although I couldn't seem to do anything right for awhile.  Then I was doing a bit better, but then not so well.  But it was a good skate and I did have fun even if I wasn't playing as well as I could.

No comments: