Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Related?

Apparently, I'm distantly related to Barak Obama.  Like so many others on Facebook.  Guess I should look into that...

An interesting day work, in that two long-standing members of our team are moving on.  To another team within the company, but things will not be the same.  Plans were to merge our team of 4 with 3 others in a nicer part of the office, but so far we haven't been able to schedule the move.  So far our new team wouldn't be that different as we would be working on distinct pieces of work, but that will change - hopefully.  At the very least, we'll all sit together and that will help our manager.

Found out my kids had fun at school, what with all the pranks being pulled!  My youngest (in JK) found his teacher's chair was stolen!  By the other kindergarten class.  My oldest (in grade 3) discovered all the kids chairs removed from their room with the culprit leaving a message in mirror-writing on the blackboard.  More fun than I remember having on April Fool's day!  I think they enjoyed it.

No comments: