Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Postage

It's 11pm and still, I need sleep. I just managed to depress myself out of doing anything useful this evening after contemplating my finances. And my lack of discipline with them. Or anyone else and my finances for that matter. But I shan't bore anyone with the details, at least not tonight because, as I mentioned, I need more sleep.

Still gonna generate some new posts on fascinating topics, but they will wait. Really want an iPhone, but couldn't afford it now anyway. Also about practice and programming. Should probably write something about Agile and work but that is just not happening tonight. Just glad I'm inside the warm house and there is a bed waiting for me to fall into.

2 comments:

Roopak Majmudar said...

This post is just a big tease! You talk about all the things you want to post about but give us no content. What's up with that?

cjguerra said...

It's called "I'm too tired to continue typing." and "that's what the weekend is for"