Saturday, January 13, 2007

Yet again...

... here we are. It's late on Saturday and yet those mysterious posts I've been promising haven't materialized. Mostly because I've been avoiding the computer and doing stuff around the house. Played Scrabble with my oldest - pretty good game too. Closest we've come to actually finishing a game. Anyway, I'm not going to spend much time with this because the Calgary-Edmonton game has been awesome so far. I am always shocked to watch Calgary play because I usually end up seeing the Leafs. Calgary works hard and is very impressive. It's 1-1 after two periods and I'm not going to miss the third. The first was done in about 22 minutes - maybe 3 whistles. Very nice - 3 or 4 penalties in the 2nd but the game has had nice flow. The first period with the Leafs was good, but I didn't get a chance to watch more until late in the 3rd and by then it was 6-1 Vancouver, up from 2-1 from halfway through the second. Anyway, need to watch some more good hockey before bed.

No comments: