Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ahh, Sunday...

Beautiful day outside today - actually saw some people without jackets hanging around outside.  On of my neighbours out on their driveway, sitting, watching the kids play.  Very much a summer/warmer-weather thing.  Can't really sit outside when it is windy and cold.  Or raining.  Oddly enough, we went skating today - something my wife is really getting into.  My oldest son didn't want to skate, but we didn't force him  'cause he was at a Cub camp for the last few days.  Likely pretty tired as it was, so no need to push him.  Getting near the end of the ice season and it was such a nice day that the pad was pretty barren.  Took more energy than I thought because I pretty much passed out on the couch afterwards.  Naps are good too.  And, well, here we are.  Tomorrow's gearing up to be interesting at work because of the lockup issues we are pursuing and it's March break, so there yah go.

No comments: