Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Sunday

I forgot about the switch to daylight savings - thanks again for a stupid time change Mr. Bush - until I woke up this morning.  I thought about it Friday, I thought about it Saturday, I went to bed early Saturday night and forgot to adjust the time on my watch, alarm clock and so on.  But it's alright now - the time moves early on a Sunday for good reason.  Other than that gaffe, I had a pretty good day.  Spent the early part finishing off V for Vendetta, but haven't made it through the background material yet.  Got some good drum practise with Rock Band in.  Made it to the grocery store for one of my trademark "big" runs.  I came out of it pretty good.  Helped my parents access things online.  But now it is the end of the day and I must do some gaming - something neglected for most of this week.  Monday awaits...

No comments: