Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hockey?

Made it back to the gym, completing my regular three-workout-variation cycle.  It only took two weeks this time!  Yea!  Unfortunately, I can't head back until Friday, which should be a hockey day but isn't.  Tomorrow will be a hockey day, but it is turning into a strange one.  I didn't get things together Monday so I couldn't cancel with enough time.  So we are heading into hockey without goalies.  Well, until a few minutes ago when someone volunteered to take the net - which is awesome!  Still, we only have one body for the net.  I don't think it's a great idea to spend $40 on a second goalie at this point.  Ah well.  It's St. Patrick's Day, or the day that everyone likes Irish stuff stuff.  Or green stuff and beer.  Or green beer.  Or just beer and it's an excuse to go over the top mid-week.  Guess those people don't rejoice when St Paddy's day is on a weekend.

Anyhoo, off to get a hint of Irish whiskey and celebrate the day.  

No comments: