Friday, February 13, 2009

Birthday!

Well, today is my youngest son's birthday - he was born on a Friday.  We had Spongebob Squarepants cake and it was good.  I saw my brother-in-law and my nephew, my aunt and uncle, and had a good meal.  We discussed insurance, the kids played with Darth Vader.  A pleasant evening all round.  I watched most of the first episode of Dollhouse, but I missed the first few minutes of it.  So far, I like the setup - the world building that is going on.  I hope that Fox doesn't bugger it up like the last show I liked on their network (Firefly).  Joss Whedon is excellent at blending an interesting setting with human characters, or in this case, parts of human characters.

I don't really have much more for this evening - I'm just gonna kick back and relax with some online gaming.  After all, according to Reading Digest: "Brevity is... wit."

No comments: