Friday, February 6, 2009

Struggling on

The struggle continues - the struggle to stay awake long enough to post that is.  I had a pretty good day - played hockey, scored a nice goal, put in a decent day's work, but now I'm beat.  I thought I was a bit tired at 8 o'clock and that I'd have no problem writing this later, but I was wrong.  Sat down with my wife to watch the Office special from the Superbowl but I wasn't awake for that either.  I stayed up then and saw the intro; or at least the fire drill before the opening credits.  That rocked.  It was some of the funniest TV I've seen in a while.  And I fell asleep right after it tonight.  And then come to think of it.  Maybe it's so funny, it left me physically exhausted.  Maybe not.  But it was pretty darn good.  Maybe I'm so tired because of the post office.  Yes - that must be it.  They must also be to blame for why watching a show over VOD causes regular TV to have no sound.  Which is how I managed to escape long enough to write this.  I wrote "read" the first time, but that would imply that I planned far enough ahead in my own mind to simple transcribe a finished work.  That's not the way it is for me.  Except being tired - that is very real.  I'm going to go collapse on the couch, or in bed or something.

No comments: